Thursday, October 25, 2007

Reading list for Thursday November 1st

Hi all, here is the reading for next Thursday. All these readings can be accessed from http://homeworkproject.org/
I hope you'll find this site exciting an want to explore it (and its various links) however I have three specific reading requests;
I'd like you to read the introduction on the home page, and check out artwurl http://www.artwurl.org/
In particular I'd like you to read “Who's Teaching Who?” which is number 61 in the interview section of artwurl. And lastly I'd like you to scan the Artists, and Summerschool sections, please choose one artist, or project you find there, and bring something to share about her/him/it/them to class, either your thoughts on what you read, or some information you found would be great.

Two last things, if you have time please look at “Set” #44 in the artists projects section of artwurl. If we have time I'd like us to play this game. artwurl requires flash 7+ to open, if this is a problem let me know and I will cut and paste the contents into emails.

No comments: